[FFmpeg-devel] test

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Wed Mar 16 09:07:31 CET 2011

Le sextidi 26 vent?se, an CCXIX, Rob a ?crit?:
> > Thus, the "new team" was forced to move to another hardware. As said, they
> > installed their new lists, subscribed everyone.
> The new team still has the hardware, it is just now pointed to from
> libav.org.

Yes, sorry, that was a typo.

>	     I had to subscribe to all libav.org lists manually. I have
> been subscribed to all ffmpeg.org lists automatically. As far as I am
> aware, there was no auto-subscribing from the libav.org people. Yours
> seems to be a strange exception.

All I can say is that I have a lot of:

>From libav-user-bounces at libav.org  Mon Mar 14 08:47:48 2011

in my procmail.log, and I never subscribed to that list.

> I had no part in that. I don't particularly appreciate being
> auto-subscribed to ffmpeg.org mailing lists,

You must not see it as having been subscribed to a new mailing-list, but as
your old subscription being restored on a new server after a catastrophic
failure.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George