[FFmpeg-devel] how to save rtp stream?

孙大伟 sundawei at gmail.com
Wed May 25 06:59:49 CEST 2011

I use ffmpeg to decode x264 720P stream from a IP camera,
av_open_input_file(&pFormatCtx, url, NULL, 0, NULL) works well,
parameter url could be a RTSP://host address or the pathfilename save by my
program metion in the mail,only question left is: I cannot control the
displaying frame rate now,i wondered if someone could help me.

thanks a million!!
( :

在 2011年5月25日 下午12:10,lsosa <dophinwei at 126.com>写道: