[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Legal threat from libav admin

Herve Flores herve.flores at free.fr
Tue May 31 19:30:45 CEST 2011

Le 31 mai 2011 à 19:06, Michael Niedermayer a écrit :

> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 12:09:47PM +0200, Herve Flores wrote:
>>
>> Le 30 mai 2011 à 18:26, Michael Niedermayer a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi comrades
>>>
>>> See attached image (its of a pdf i got today per email with address
>>> blacked out, i suspect i will get paper too)
>>
>> here is my comment (I didn't mail to you before, … 'cause I have not enough time actually to work on it):
>>
>> logo files here (you just have to dl "favicon.png" & "ffmpeg-logo.png", and replace them on your server)
>> <http://www.movieconverter-studio.com/_PUBLIC/ffmpeg/logo-new/>
>
> ive put yours on the server for now. It looks better than what we had
> before IMHO, well maybe the font /text could be finetuned a bit.

sure!!! (but not before next week, I'm too busy actually)

> And if as an extra it avoids a childish legal battle, thats a plus.

I readed the letter on the list and I founded it ridiculous:  a juridic action for a regular zigzag pattern?!?
so I just send my 'temporary files on hard disk' (not finished yet) to the list. Not perfect but will do the job waiting for an update ;-)

bye
good continuation with this great project

Hervé