[FFmpeg-devel] JPEG2000 decoder

Rukhsana Ruby rukhsana.afroz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:04:51 CET 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Peter B. <pb at das-werkstatt.com> wrote:

> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > These patches dont apply cleanly to ffmpeg git
> >
> > also please tell me which file is decoded more correct with these
> > patches than without, so i can test it
> >
> This thread in my mailbox ends with this mail from August 29th...
> Is this the current state of the JPEG2k implementation efforts by
> Rukhsana, or did I miss some mails?
> Thanks for information on this,
> Pb

Thanks Peter for your email. Actually, I was busy with my study these few
months  as I had some deadlines. I am going to start working on this in
couple of days on this.

Rukhsana Ruby
Phd Student
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
The University of British Columbia
Web: http://www.ece.ubc.ca/~rukhsana/