[FFmpeg-devel] AAC-HE problem
michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Oct 4 22:28:30 CEST 2011
On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 08:11:40PM +0000, Dan Haddix wrote:
> Thanks guys. I installed the latest version of MinGW/MySys and rebuilt my source, without any special changes to the environment, and it worked perfectly. The variable is now aligned properly and I no longer get the crash.
> Thanks again,
> P.S. I have made a few minor changes to the source which might be of interest to the project. How would I go about submitting those?
> Basically I have two. I fixed a small bug in the MP4 muxer that was causing an issue with some files. And I modified the h264_annexb filter so that it applies the sps/pps header to I frames as well as IDR frames. This was needed because in our product we see a lot of files coming out of Europe that do not use IDR frames at all (they use I frames with SEI entry points instead) and we need an annexb header to open the files properly
make 2 patches with git format-patch
read them to make sure they look ok before submitting
and if you are happy with them post them here
there are many other ways by which you can submit code.
we also have a long patch checklist but that may be overkill to read
for small changes
Michael GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB
There will always be a question for which you do not know the correct awnser.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the ffmpeg-devel