[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 1/2] mxfdec: Parse IndexTableSegments and convert them into AVIndexEntry arrays
tomas.hardin at codemill.se
Thu Oct 6 17:20:50 CEST 2011
I've split this patch in two parts per Baptiste's request.
The first part reads and converts the IndexTableSegments into
AVIndexEntry arrays while the second part implements the clip wrapping.
First part attached. I has a few fixes, including:
* removed useless index_entries_allocated_size from MXFIndexTableSegment
* changed allocations to use the recently added av_calloc()
* making sure av_realloc():ing st->index_entries works OK
* handling audio duration % 8192 != 0
* advancing accumulated_offset by segment_size, meaning we potentially
support more than two segments with different EditUnitByteCount (no
samples for that yet)
On IRC me and Baptiste realized that the index segment sorting needs to
be kept since my partition parsing patch reads the file in reverse
order, leading to unsorted segments. Just noting it so noone forgets.
This patch passes "make fate"
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 17961 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel