[FFmpeg-devel] Uninitialized variable warnings

Don Moir donmoir at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 21:03:09 CEST 2011

>absolutely, and patches are always welcome

Yes for sure on the patches, but the next thing for me is going to be seek
problems which I believe thats going to take considerable effort.

Fighting with time at moment but at least the thread is started.

Also, with unitialized variables, it may be in some cases a little more
involved to deal with them and do the right thing about it. Hopefully, the
majority of them are simple fixes. If anyone recognizes this problem in
their own code and provides a fix, that would be a good start as well.