[FFmpeg-devel] Simplify use of audio_resample

Clément Bœsch ubitux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:17:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand the motive of having some audio_resample heuristics
in transcode_init() and more in do_audio_out() (with some duplicates); if there
is no particular reason for this, the first patch is meant to regroup the
audio_resample R/W into do_audio_out() only.

Then the flag is just removed from OutputStream in the second patch since it
does not seem needed anymore.

I guess more simplifications could be done, but before I eventually try that I'd
like to know if I'm not missing any particular special cases since that part of
the code isn't quite obvious.

fate seems ok, but I'm not sure there are some tests for this.