[FFmpeg-devel] FFV1 Specification

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Apr 6 23:56:47 CEST 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:53:58AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just wanted to announce that ive moved the ffv1 spec to github and
> i am working on cleaning it up and updating it to match the existing
> implementation.
>
> see: https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
>
> patches, pull requests and comments are like always, welcome

latest draft at github and at:
http://ffmpeg.org/~michael/ffv1-draft/ffv1.html

If someone could read through it and point out where its unclear or
incomplete, that would be very helpfull!
I imagine i can easyly miss incompletenesses given that i know the
codec pretty well ...

Also spellcheck/grammer/formating tips are welcome too!

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
-- Aristotle