[FFmpeg-devel] dvd stillframe samples

Joakim Plate elupus at ecce.se
Sun Apr 8 12:35:24 CEST 2012

> i can upload these 2 files to our fate server, do you want to write
> the fate tests ?
> and in which directory should they go ?

mpeg2

I tried to provoke the parser to not output the still frame. But it
seems it has gotten much more robust in this regard. I could drop all
the SEQ_END checks in the parser and it still worked.

I can't really be sure if this sample is good enough to show the
complete problem, but i don't think it would hurt.

/Joakim