[FFmpeg-devel] ffplay and the return values

Bernd Krüger-Knauber bkk at infratec-ag.de
Sun Apr 8 17:23:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

I developed a small tool for playing sat-receiver recordings on a PC.
I use a static linked version of ffplay which fits nearly all my needs.

One problem I discovered:
If a movie is splitted into more than one file an I play them one after
each other,
I can not detect if the user has canceled the film or not.
So I always start the new piece of film, even if the user has canceled
the session.

That was the reason why I modified ffplay.c

If you hink the modifications are useful, feel free to implement them in
the software.

Attached is the diff to the latest git snapshot:

Best regards