[FFmpeg-devel] Unicode filenames on Windows

dogwhis dogwhis at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:07:00 CEST 2012

Hi Reimar!

I wanna thank you for your input. Thanks to your advice the developer of
DVBViewer Recording Service found the error on his (code)side. If you are
intrested to read about it here is the thread:
http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/49025-issues-with-unicode-file-names/page__pid__362046#entry362046

Many thanks from
Dogwhis/majstang