[FFmpeg-devel] Application provided invalid, non monotonically increasing dts to muxer in stream 1: 220616 >= 218180

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Apr 11 14:26:30 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 10:59:02AM +0000, juha s. wrote:

> Hi
>
> I allready reported "av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument"  bug and I noticed that there is also this muxer bug. Can some one please  fix this and I'm sorry for posting this bug again and again.

As soon as someone provides a testcase so we can reproduce it, we will
fix it. Without a testcase its unlikely it will ever be fixed, nor
would a completely untested fix be what you or anyone else want.

While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there
will be no State. -- Vladimir Lenin