[FFmpeg-devel] hardware codecs on DM365 SoC

Jan Pohanka xhpohanka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:39:08 CEST 2012

I'm working with Texas Instruments DM365 SoC and I started to implement
its support into libavcodec. If someone is interested the code can be
downloaded from github (http://github.com/xhpohanka/ffmpeg-dm365,

Because of some requirements on my site the work is based on 0.8 branch,
but when it will be completed I will rebase it to master. To work with the
codecs one needs to download a dvsdk release from TI website.

This is currently work in progress: h264 encoder works in my testing
application and now I'm fighting with decoder. Mpeg and jpeg codecs will
be aded later. I will appreciate any help or advices.

best regards