[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sat Feb 11 03:17:47 CET 2012

Alexander Strasser wrote:
>   we have registered FFmpeg for `Chemnitzer Linux-Tage' in Germany.
> Fortunately we were accepted as a project for the Linux-Live part of
> the exhibition.
>
>   The event will take place on 17th & 18th of March in Chemnitz.
> More information can be found here:
>   http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2012/info/index?cookielang=en

[...]
>   - We need a nice poster introducing FFmpeg(-usecases)

  I started working on a poster. I uploaded a preliminary sketch with
what I had in mind at ticket 994:
  https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/994

  If any illustrator/graphics artist is listening and would be so kind
to help out I would be very glad. Else I will try to realize something
in the spirit of that sketch myself and do the best I can with my rather
amateurish skills.

  Also I am grateful for any comments/suggestions I receive, though please
keep in mind I will probably not be able to integrate every idea because
of lack of skills and time.

[...]

  Alexander