[FFmpeg-devel] FRAPS skip frame handling

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Jan 24 17:28:22 CET 2012

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 07:25:37PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 05:49:56PM +0100, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> > > if its not a regression then maybe we should wait until after 0.10
> > > with fixing it ?
> > > iam a bit afraid that major changes to timestamp handling might break
> > > things
> >
> > I you intend to do the release soonish it doesn't really matter much.
>
> yes i plan to do it soonish

i still plan to release soonish but the release shouldnt stop you or
others working on this.
So if someone wants to work on this, doing it a seperate branch or
repo(s) seems the ideal solution.

if it reaches stable state before the release then we can just merge it
before the release

DNS cache poisoning attacks, popular search engine, Google internet authority
dont be evil, please