[FFmpeg-devel] drop entire frame when RTP packets are lost

Martin Carroll martin.carroll at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Jul 2 19:44:32 CEST 2012

 > but i think it's more interesting what you did to produce the problem

I used only an RTP stream, and I fed ffplay an SDP file on the command line.
I generated the RTP stream using a special piece of hardware --
a Tilera board running an H.264 encoder.  So unless you have a Tilera board,
the ball is in my court to figure out what is different between my RTP
and yours.  Which is why I asked for your settings.