[FFmpeg-devel] Hi, I want to ask a question about function "av_frame_get_best_effort_timestamp"

Wei Gao highgod0401 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 05:46:09 CEST 2012

Hi,

When I add the dxva2 hardware accelerater,sometimes ffmpeg drop 1 frame.and
I found that the best "best_effort_timestamp" computed by function
"av_frame_get_best_effort_timestamp" are same between two frames.But I
can't find the code of "av_frame_get_best_effort_timestamp".Where can I
find the code? How dose this function compute the "best_effort_timestamp"?

Thanks