[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] SOCIS 2012

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 19:21:25 CEST 2012

On date Thursday 2012-07-05 22:57:10 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:21:39AM +0200, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
[...]
> iam happy to be mentor if ffmpeg is accepted

Please add one/more tasks that you want to mentor here:
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_Summer_Of_Code_In_Space_2012

It is important that we fill the page when the application is
reviewed, I suppose that the review of the ideas page will be one of
the most prominent criteria used for accepting/rejecting the project.

In other words, the more projects we have/the more suited they are to
SOCIS, most likely the project will be accepted.
--
FFmpeg = Free Fierce Majestic Purposeless Evil Generator