[FFmpeg-devel] ARM CONFIG_SMALL patch lost

Gavin Kinsey gkinsey at ad-holdings.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 14:43:20 CEST 2012

Commit 2942431a0f94ecb77744a772c164ab71711ffe19 "arm/intmath: disable
av_clip_uintp2_arm with config_small" seems to have been reverted.  I can't
see any commits in the log that remove it but the code is no longer there in
my checkout (I did a fresh clone to be sure).

I guess it got lost in the 86e107a7d468666189506d3edd4f4b5ca14cd59e merge
somehow and my "git log -p" command isn't showing the actual patch due to it
being a merge?

Doing a "git cherry-pick 2942431a0f94ecb77744a772c164ab71711ffe19" works for
me to re-apply it.

--
Gavin Kinsey
AD Holdings Plc

New products and video surveillance solutions: - HD IP Video with SD Advanced and Excel Hybrid DVRs, Closed IPTV network architecture, the pure IP NVR Media Server with integrated switch and full range of new CamVu 720, HD IP cameras, 360 Degree, 2/5Mpx cameras with integrated solid state and dual recording. - For robust enterprise IP video, see our dedicated network appliances, NV8 NVR and Cloud NVR with the new Network and Storage Controller. - For early detection and visual verification of fire in commercial premises ask about the FireVu....and for transport applications TransVu leads the field in integrated vehicle surveillance.

This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. Contact Customer Services for details customerservices at dmicros.com