[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH AC3 audio issue is Fixed for Blu-ray Players.
kifayat.ullah at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 14:41:52 CEST 2012
Please find the attached PATCH.
* M2TS files for BDMV ( blu-ray Disc)
* M2TS files have AC3 audio stream was not not playing sounds on certain blu-ray players.
* The tests has been performed on Software player like Power DVD 10,11 etc and Hardware Player like SONY Playstation.
* Stream Analysis shows that audio stream packets (PID = 0x1100) are there is
M2TS audio stream, PTS were Same as of thier crossponding Video packets, so while testing on Directshow filtergraph there was no lip sync
* Audio Issue has been observe only when an ISO
composed of BDMV ( complete Folder Structure and Files) + Certificate is mounted and played as Blu-ray disc in PowerDVD and also when same ISO
burn on Blu-ray Disc and played using SONY Play Station.
* The New PATCH is submitted to fix above issue. In PATCH there is introduction of new value of
extension flags for AC3 Audio packets.
* Test has been done on files (AVC+AC3, MPEG2Video+AC3)
* Results shows that AC3 audio is now playing on all above mentions players.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2822 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel