[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP][TOY] X-Face image encoder and decoder

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:54:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

this is a yet unready version of an X-Face encoder and decoder I did
for fun. I tried to contact the libcompface author to see if he's OK
with the licensing port.

I post it here for backup purposes, and to see if there is some
interest for it (but I warn again that it is not yet ready for
inclusion, so don't review yet).

Todo:
- add documentation
- add missing buffer checks

I also wonder if we could adapt our big integer implementation
(libavutil/integer.h) for it, and if someone can recommend fancy
options for creating a 48x48x1 image with ffmpeg in the best possible
way (dithering options, etc.).

Enjoy!
--
FFmpeg = Formidable and Fascinating Merciless Problematic Earthshaking Gargoyle