[FFmpeg-devel] Uncomplete MPlayer filters port

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:46:06 CEST 2012

On date Friday 2012-07-27 17:10:48 +0200, Jeremy Tran encoded:
> Hello,
>
> I’m planning on porting some MPlayer video filters.
> So before I start, is there anyone who has uncompleted ports and wish
> me to complete them for him ?

I have a decimate filter port, and an almost complete and
straightforward eq port, so I'd say *not* to work on them in order to
avoid to duplicate work.

Possibly interesting could be an ancient fish filter (check the
archive), which may need to be ported to the new API and cleaned up,
but in general I'd say find something which *you* consider useful /
interesting, either looking in the libmpcodecs or in other projects
such as avisynth.
--
FFmpeg = Formidable and Formidable Muttering Philosofic Evangelical Game