[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 2/2] float_dsp.c: Restore author attribution that was removed by libav while moving code to libavutil
michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Jun 9 00:19:47 CEST 2012
Original code comes from:
Author: Loren Merritt <lorenm at u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 10 19:06:25 2006 +0000
sse and 3dnow implementations of float->int conversion and mdct windowing.
15% faster vorbis.
Author: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
Date: Tue May 17 19:02:43 2005 +0000
Vorbis decoder by (Balatoni Denes | dbalatoni programozo hu)
Signed-off-by: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
libavutil/float_dsp.c | 11 +++++++----
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libavutil/float_dsp.c b/libavutil/float_dsp.c
index 039dd07..87cfd88 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,21 @@
- * This file is part of Libav.
+ * Copyright 2005 Balatoni Denes
+ * Copyright 2006 Loren Merritt
- * Libav is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * This file is part of FFmpeg.
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * Libav is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with Libav; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-devel