[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Application to SPI as associated project

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:33:38 CEST 2012

On date Friday 2012-06-15 23:37:21 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Thursday 2012-06-07 11:07:05 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
[...]
> The FFmpeg association with SPI was discussed and voted during the SPI
> meeting, and approved. Check in attachment the log of the relevant
> part of the meeting.
>
> I'll write a new mail with some operative proposals as I'll have the
> formal stuff fixed, which will be hopefully soon.

Here it is:
http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/ffmpeg/

> In particular:
> * we need to define the charged liaison (I'm available for keeping
>   this role now that the application has been approved)

> * we need to add a News entry declaring the association with SPI (but
>   again, wait for me to fix the formal stuff before doing it)

Feel free to propose this, or I'll come with a patch soon (but not
before tomorrow).

@web maintainers: what about a new "Donations" section in the banner?

--
FFmpeg = Fabulous & Fostering Mournful Political EniGma