[FFmpeg-devel] clarification request. Which list *is* for bug reports then?

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:30:59 CEST 2012

Hello. Me again.
I had a question today, I was going to go and "report a possible bug"
on a mailing list.
Navigating to http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html
I see that ffmpeg-devel is *not* for bug reports.
But it didn't make it clear to me which mailing list *was* for bug
reports.  Perhaps a sentence could be added to the ffmpeg-devel
description that bug reports "go to their respective other mailing
lists" or some clarification added there, to avoid confusion for
people like me?
Thanks for ffmpeg!