[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 4/4] wma_common: Fix license header
michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Jun 29 12:23:22 CEST 2012
common wma code existed long before Libav
Signed-off-by: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
libavcodec/wma_common.h | 8 ++++----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libavcodec/wma_common.h b/libavcodec/wma_common.h
index 3a786c3..84d2cda 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,20 @@
* common code shared by all WMA variants
- * This file is part of Libav.
+ * This file is part of FFmpeg.
- * Libav is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * Libav is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with Libav; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-devel