[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg g723

Robert Watson robert at gillecaluim.com
Sat Mar 10 23:16:20 CET 2012

I had a xuggler/red5 developer working on this but he's stuck with the alsa
g723 codec.
He tried this but the audio isn't acceptable...probably because it's not
being processed properly:

ffmpeg -f alsa -acodec pcm_s16le -ac 1 -ar 8000 -i plughw:1,0,1 -f v4l2 -i
/dev/video1 -r 29.97 -b:v 800 -qmax 51 -async 1 -ar 11025 -ac 1 -ab 24k
-acodec libmp3lame -vcodec libx264 -f flv rtmp://localhost/live/livestream