[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] logos

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Fri Mar 23 23:12:26 CET 2012

Hi,

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> We have a spring logo at:
> http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7204204
> should we put it up? if yes from when to when ?

  IMHO at least the winter logo should be put down soon. I didn't
yet look at all these spring versions.

> also thilo brought up a great idea ... a logo maintainer.
> Any volunteers?
> Ideally would be some artist who might be interrested in regularly
> creating new logos for FFmpeg or he could organize some logo contests

  I like the contest idea. If an artist wants to take care of FFmpeg
artwork that would be great. Also she could probably set up the contest
and let it reach more other artists. I assume that not that many artists
are listening here on the development mailing list.

[...]

  Alexander