[FFmpeg-devel] lavfi: Add fps filter.

Robert Nagy ronag89 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:54:03 CEST 2012

Here comes an update.

> Please post patches using 'git send-email', makes it easier to comment.

Unfortunately I'm behind a firewall that seems to block it.

Did you actually test it for both increase and resuction of FPS?

Yes.

 Please add into your patch also respective changes into makefiles, to
> make it compile from ffmpeg sources tree.

Can't build ffmpeg in my enviroment so I can't provide that. I don't
compile ffmpeg, just insert the filter with avfilter_register in my
application.