[FFmpeg-devel] minor and major releases

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun May 6 02:30:41 CEST 2012

Hi

A few days ago i made 0.9.2 and today 0.10.3.
They fix a few security issues and push out various accumulated fixes
Ill update the download page & main page soon

But the time since 0.10 is already quite long so its again becoming
time for a new major release. My plan is to branch off and release
0.11 in 1-3 weeks depending on the trees condition. That also means
please keep me _or_ trac updated on release blocking issues. That is
things that should be fixed before the release should ideally be marked
as at least important on trac.

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. -- Aristotle