[FFmpeg-devel] MIPS optimizations of codecs

Nedeljko Babic nbabic at mips.com
Fri May 18 15:47:29 CEST 2012

Hello,

We are optimizing codecs from FFMPEG for MIPS architectures.

In this patch are the first codecs that we finished optimizing.

AMR NB and WB decoder optimizations are put in the same patch because
they share a lot of the same functionality.

Since this is our first submission to ffmpeg and we plan to do a few more
submissions in next few days we will highly appreciate any suggestion (and/or critic)
regarding this patch or the way submission is done.

Regards,
Nedeljko Babic