[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 06/10] vf_fps: license cleanup
michaelni at gmx.at
Tue May 22 21:57:44 CEST 2012
Signed-off-by: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
libavfilter/vf_fps.c | 8 ++++----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libavfilter/vf_fps.c b/libavfilter/vf_fps.c
index da38af2..95723a0 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,18 @@
- * This file is part of Libav.
+ * This file is part of FFmpeg.
- * Libav is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * Libav is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with Libav; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-devel