[FFmpeg-devel] Allow building of command line utils without swresample lib

Gavin Kinsey gkinsey at ad-holdings.co.uk
Wed May 30 12:05:01 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 30 May 2012 10:59:45 Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I thought I tried this last week and it simply did not work
> (=did not produce a useful ffmpeg executable).
>
> Does it work for you?

Not ffmpeg no, it does allow me to get a working ffprobe (and ffserver, haven't
tested that though).  I actually didn't notice that ffplay and ffmpeg weren't
built after the patch.  I think it's still useful even for just ffprobe.

--
Gavin Kinsey
AD Holdings Plc

Benefit from the transition to HD IP Video with SD Advanced and Excel Hybrid DVRs, the pure IP NVR Media Server with integrated switch - full range of new CamVu 720, HD IP cameras, 360 Degree, 3/5Mpx cameras - with integrated solid state and dual recording. Into enterprise IP video? then see our dedicated network appliances - NV8 NVR and Cloud NVR with the new Network and Storage Controller. Beyond security FireVu Dome provides early detection and visual verification of fire in commercial premises.  Come and see us at IFSEC, Birmingham UK, at the front of Hall 4 on Stand E10.

This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. Contact Customer Services for details customerservices at dmicros.com