[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: struggling for using stagefright of ffmpeg on Android

hsu tom cherish48624 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:16:45 CET 2012

*Dear sir,*

We have been struggling for weeks and failed to build ffmpeg for Android
stagefright support (libstagefright-h264 module).

We run "build_stagefright" script and link compiled ffmpeg library (5
libav*.a files) with our Android AP.

It complains that there are many missing functions defined in Android
stagefright modules.

After hacking into the ffmpeg's Makefile (/ffmpeg/libavcodec/Makefile),

we found there's no necessary stagefright source codes included
(OMXCodec.cpp, etc).

Is there any runnable ffmpeg package (libffmpeg.so for Android) on the
internet that we could use to test ???

Thanks for your kindly help.

Sincerely,

Tom Hsu