[FFmpeg-devel] c99wrap.exe and c99conv.exe

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Nov 21 23:16:18 CET 2012

On 21 Nov 2012, at 22:38, Derek Buitenhuis <derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I apologize, but really, it does come off as paranoia from you guys. It's frustrating.

I only saw it as confusion arising from having two different locations and wanting to know what it might mean.
It might be less frustrating if you just try harder to assume it actually isn't paranoia. I think it will even help when the assumption is wrong :-)
Plus you might also better notice when people stopped arguing and are only trying to explain.
Because it's also quite frustrating when one tries to explain why you understood it as a fairly innocent question and that is misunderstood as an attack and/or taking sides.