[FFmpeg-devel] dshow: patches for adding some debug output, using more standardized codec table for lookup

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 1 01:59:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

Ramiro Polla wrote:

> >> maybe best you speak with ramiro, iam happy to have
> >> 1 or 2 maintainers more :)
[...]
> I'm ok with Roger being dshow maintainer, he seems to use this code a lot =)

  Good news.

  So Roger, if you still want to serve as dshow maintainer please send a
patch to put your full name into MAINTAINERS under libavdevice section
as dshow* entry.

  Here is some fresh (and incomplete) article to read up on the "job":

  https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/wiki/MaintainingFFmpeg

  Alexander