[FFmpeg-devel] build failure on osx 10.5.8 ppc

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:58:04 CEST 2012

On 10/7/12 2:22 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 07, 2012 at 01:55:17PM -0600, Pavel Koshevoy wrote:
>> On 10/7/12 1:44 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>> About how to solve this, can you benchmark your patch against simply
>>> reverting this ?
>> Is there some benchmarking facility for this, or can you recommend
>> how I should do this?
> START/STOP_TIMER but i do not know how well this works on ppc

OK, but I also need something to exercise that code path.  It appears to
be multi-channel audio related.  I have a sample file that should work
(wmv 5.1 channels flt samples).  How can I see the timing results?  I am
running this command:

./ffmpeg_g -i /nfs/scratch/DataSets/Video/multiChannelAudio/5.1\ ch\
48k\ Robotica.wmv -acodec flac /tmp/benchmark-unrolled.flac

Thank you,
     Pavel.