[FFmpeg-devel] Problems with current GIT version

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Tue Oct 9 23:42:54 CEST 2012

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 15:30:41 +0100 (BST), JULIAN GARDNER wrote:

> Ive been trying to get this resolved on the user mailing list, mainly
> with Carl, but for some reason my mail needs authorisation and it takes
> over a day to get 1 email into the list.

I sent you an email message on 12-10-04 explaining you why you were
placed in moderation (due to spam [1] allegedly from your email
address) and how to get removed from it. Check your junk mail.

I try to approve messages in the moderation queue twice a day, so
apologies if I'm too slow, but I suppose it doesn't help that I'm in
an odd timezone.

Lou

[1] http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2012-September/131647.html