[FFmpeg-devel] mpegts.c

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 10 19:35:29 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Thanks again, code in and working for this with one caveat, if i do a like like this, ive used ! as the language marker, dont know if this is ok, if you would like something different just let me know

ffmpeg -i xx.ts -b v:1000k -map "!a:eng" -f mpegts -t a.ts

I lose the video stream, and then need to add a -map 0:0 which causes problems when the video is not the 1st stream, can you think of a way around this?

One more thing, ive been looking at the DVBSubs overlay and im trying to find the filter-complex parser that deals wth the [#'0x123] decoding, i dont seem to be able to locate this as i would like to add in the language parsing there as well.

joolz