[FFmpeg-devel] On libavfilter: A Summary of Issues

Clément Bœsch ubitux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:07:36 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 09:04:57AM -0600, Michael Bradshaw wrote:
[...]
> > Any other potential filter or idea in mind?
>

> At the moment, not really. silencedetect is the one I'm most interested in
> at the moment. I wouldn't mind helping out though (when/if I have free
> time), but I'd need a nice example to follow so we can hopefully get some
> consistent workflow.

Now available on git/master for silencedetect, and scene detection.

Example of usages available with:
  make fate-filter-metadata-silencedetect V=1
  make fate-filter-metadata-scenedetect V=1

See fbedce6b and de23953d for how to insert metadata into filters. Anyone
is welcome to add in some more filters. When we all agree with the usage,
some documentation will be needed.

--
Clément B.