[FFmpeg-devel] FFv1.3 standardization

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Sun Oct 28 21:08:34 CET 2012

On 10/28/2012 08:52 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 05:25:18PM +0100, Peter B. wrote:
>> If it's just about Lyx being the reason for wanting to choose a wiki,
>> I'd personally rather opt for "let's to a plain TXT file". Then
>> there's no GUI, no syntax no whatever to be concerned about,
>> regarding accessibility for contributors.
> Before switching anything, theres the question why? what are we trying
> to fix here ?
I'm not saying to change anything.

I saw that there was a discussion going on about the format chosen for
the specification text written, and I added my point of view to that
discussion.

I also don't see the necessity for a format-discussion at this point in
time, but I still wanted to say something about that, in order to avoid
an unnecessary confusion about which specification to take as reference
in the future.

Pb