[FFmpeg-devel] [ffmtech-board] FFv1.3 standardization

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Mon Oct 29 13:26:21 CET 2012

On 10/27/2012 09:04 PM, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> What's wrong about cloning the specifications repo and have a review for
> each change? Only developers will likely want to propose some changes,
> there is no point in making it a random user playground.

I'm not going to alter the ffv1 specification at all. This whole
discussion is totally pointless.

I got asked what I think about ffv1 and if I could help fostering its
usage. I answered what I think is missing, mostly a document that is
understandable and accessible, and tried to involve the foundation.

Your feedbacks make me think it is a bad idea even the time I spent so
far, as had been for trying to salvage snow.

lu