[FFmpeg-devel] [ffmtech-board] FFv1.3 standardization

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Mon Oct 29 15:56:09 CET 2012

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:26:21 +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
>Your feedbacks make me think it is a bad idea even the time I spent so
>far, as had been for trying to salvage snow.

michael agreed to the wiki, he'll just merge it back to his document
whenever its all finished. everybody happy?

i see some talk about using ffv1 on digitalpreservation.gov [1], it
looks like it could be widespread use. so its nice to have you working
on it.

[1] http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/fdd/fdd000341.shtml

-compn