[FFmpeg-devel] [NOPATCH] lavfi/mp: remove rectangle wrapped filter
ubitux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:17:57 CET 2012
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 09:00:29PM +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> All the features in mp=rectangle have been ported to drawbox, which
> has an equivalent syntax.
Shouldn't we support the command thing to move the rectangle? I think it's
useful when mixed with features like face detection or something. But I'm
OK with removing it anyway since AFAIK it's not yet possible to inject
commands and get them honored in the mp=rectangle at the moment anyway.
And while we are at removing filters, what about dropping:
- mp=hqdn3d: the native version we have has assembly and seems way ahead
the mp version
- mp=tile: any missing feature in the native one?
- mp=dsize: isn't it possible to do the same with the evaluator in
- mp=fixpts: setpts isn't enough?
- mp=down3dright: might be a little convoluted with scale/crop/overlay,
but should be possible
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel