[FFmpeg-devel] control line spacing and support for text borders on drawtext filter (patch attached)

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:40:50 CEST 2012

Hello to all. I've made some modifications on drawtext filter which I
currently use at work.

The modifications are the support of controlling the spacing between
lines and a very primitive support for borders around text. It's
primitive because it works only with one or 2px (I basically copied
the shadow code to execute four times...). I know the correct is using
the freetype support for text borders (which is very powerful), but
for now this patch is working for me.

I'd enjoy if you revised it.

Sent from my Atari