[FFmpeg-devel] Windres support

jamal jamrial at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 04:41:17 CEST 2012

On 26/09/12 11:19 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> how much risk is there that this breaks something ?
> if theres some risk maybe its better we try to get it into git master
> after 1.0 make sure it works and then back port to 1.0.1

As far as i could test, it didn't break anything. The patchset adds the LIB***_IDENT macro some libraries are missing, moves the libpostproc and libswresample version macros to new version.h files (This is so all libraries have consistent macros), then the actual windres patch that adds the .rc files and the configure/Makefile changes.

I'll send the patchset so you can check it, but if you prefer to play it safe and not delay 1.0 then we can backport it for 1.0.1 as you mentioned.

Regards.