[FFmpeg-devel] Piece of code to parallelize

LuizGuilherme CM luizgui at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 01:40:52 CEST 2013

Hi guys,
I'm doing a term paper about parallel programming and my teacher asked me
to parallelize a piece of code at production. So, I found FFmpeg, which
work with a big array and has good chance to be parallelized, but I'm
having a hard time looking into the code and find a good and the right
piece to work out.
If someone has some document which I didn't find before and could help me
with this I appreciate.
Sorry if this isn't the right place to send this.
att,
--
Luiz Guilherme Castilho Martins
cel: 9920 5877