[FFmpeg-devel] HLS improvements

Andrew Sinclair ajsinclair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:27:53 CEST 2013

Hi Guys,

Is anyone interested in working with me to make some improvements to ffmpeg
on how it handles multi bitrate / multiple variant HLS as well as adding
support for features such as alternate audio and subtitles? Issue is at the
moment it doesn't optimally parse a master playlist file and doesn't
include sub title or alternate audio support.

I know what needs to be done and have worked through this with a dev before
in a closed source environment but would like to see this in ffmpeg but
don't have time to do it myself at present.

Would be happy to pay for someones time too.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Best regards,
Andrew