[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 1.2.3, 0.11.4

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Aug 26 05:06:32 CEST 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:50:33PM -0300, James Almer wrote:
> On 25/08/13 11:00 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> >> That's odd. The cherry-pick for 1.2 applied with no conflicts at all, so the seek
> >> FATE test result is the same as it is in master.
> >> 0.11 was different, though, since the muxer changed quite a bit since then, but the
> >> test still seemed to seek just fine.
> >>
> >> Does it break for both branches? And how did you test it?
> >
> > iam testing with 1.2 and its not your patches that cause it, i just
> > thought at first they broke seeking but when i tested more i realized
> > the failure also happens with versions prior to it, just the new mkv
> > file seems needed but the failure doesnt always happen thus its not
> > just a broken mkv file ...
>
> Ok, I'll open new pull requests that also include 338f8b2 then.

ok except 1.2 which should be done already
and i found&fixed the bug in 1.2

The real ebay dictionary, page 1
"Used only once"    - "Some unspecified defect prevented a second use"
"In good condition" - "Can be repaird by experienced expert"
"As is" - "You wouldnt want it even if you were payed for it, if you knew ..."